BUSINESS ANALYST – Community Medical Centers
2014 – present
- Performed a needs assessment on staff to determine reoccurring and undocumented issues resulting in immediate resolution of multiple problems.
- Scoped, implemented and performed a value assessment on a system designed to provide additional medical services and expand patient care satisfaction.
- Increase reliability of software systems by gathering requirements and reducing unnecessary processes.
- Illicit stakeholders and gather requirements for creating over 80 technical documents used to perform various jobs and tasks.
- Led hardware implementation resulting in a 65% reliability increase across 1600 devices.
- Develop scrips for data mining and use with Microsoft Excel. Present reports to management and stakeholders.
- Managed projects and stakeholders for all technical related issues and implementations at a remote facility.
- Act as a technical liaison between multiple facilities to improve business process.
- Managed restructure of directory services reducing the access time on more than 10,000 devices.
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR – McCormick Barstow LLP
2007 – 2014
- Planned and instructed server migration from one facility to another.
- Saved the firm $8,000 annually analyzing power requirements and replacing desktop monitors to reduce power consumption.
- Develop, document and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Implemented SharePoint intranet supporting 300 users in a corporate environment.
- Perform daily system monitoring, including reviewing system and application logs. Generate reports for management review.
- Perform needs assessment to determine backup frequency and retention goals. Implement a system to meet the scope guidelines.
- Provide upper tier and other support per request from various constituencies.
- Managed a variety of Windows based systems increasing knowledge of corporate solutions.
IT TECHNICIAN – Heald College
2004 – 2007
- Manage employees by assigning tasks and providing training.
- Oversee and perform quarterly inventory of all computing hardware.
- Design and implement network wiring for classroom environments.
- Oversee scheduled backups and restore files as needed.
- Create installation and procedure documentation for applied software and hardware.